Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sanford Uni-Ball Grip - Older School


It feels like it is "old school week" here at Good Pens...back in the day, I bought these by the 12 pack...a lot. There was a time where I always had this pen with me. Jordan had crazy ups, Nate Dogg and Warren G were Regulating and I had my Grip...it's just the way it was.

Times change, tastes change but I still use these- mainly because I have about 10,000 of them. I love the modern versions of this pen as well. Seen here, but this pen still stays classic and works for me. I do a ton of scribbling and doodling with these and am not afraid to bring them on the road with me if needed.

The before shot, I have been doing a TON of work restoring old fountain pens lately. I did some work on a pen for Unposted here and really have been enjoying working on my pens and getting some pens in the mail to work from you guys. Here's the scary before shots. I will get to this one over the weekend and will get some afters out as well.

Have a great day everyone.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

vialde said...

Nice pen. Nice ukulele too, What make is it?

Good Pens said...

thanks, its the Lanikai LU-21 Standard from Musicians Friend. (great customer service.) Fun little uke.

Mike said...

This used to be my go-to pen, but now they are impossible to find. do you know of any place that they are available?

Unknown said...

coach factory outlet online
ray ban sunglasses outlet
birkenstock shoes
birkenstock outlet
jordan femmes pas cher
michael kors outlet
yeezy shoes
michael kors purses
white sox jerseys
nike roshe one
xushengda0517

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...