Friday, April 10, 2009

Itoya Finepoint System .1


What part of "writes on glass" is not awesome? Any pen that has the word "system" in the name has to be cool. I present the Itoya Finepoint System.

Permanent ink and a .1 point. That to me is sweet music. This pen can go from fine line drawing and doodling to marking up metal. If I owned an awesome meter it would be on 9.5.

If you do not feel like clicking to zoom, the pen says that it is for writing, drawing on clear film, plastic, glass metal and when you write rainbows and unicorns come flying out. (it's true, I tested it.)

Do you have any idea how hard it is to photograph writing on a mirror? Getting my tonsils out when I was 6 was easier and at least I got some ice-cream after that. (I complained and threw a fit so my parents bought the wind up Evil Knievel motorcycle toy) as seen here: Good times.

The experiment went well yesterday. I limited my choices and only took two pens on the road with me, a Pilot Penmanship and a Parker 51. That is traveling in style. Have a great weekend everyone.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

OfficeSupplyGeek said...

Wow, this is pretty cool...but now I want a metal notebook with metal pages to take notes in. :)

John Johnston said...

Great review! I'm impressed with the photo you took in the mirror - not an easy task!

Glad you're hanging in w/ the FP carry experiment.

Clement Dionglay said...

hi seth! i've been reading your entries for some time now. i like your pen reviews, as i am a pen and paper addict myself. :) is it possible to include your blog in my blogroll? thanks a lot!

raybanoutlet001 said...

detroit lions jerseys
mbt shoes outlet
coach outlet online
fitflops sale
los angeles lakers
oakley sunglasses
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors handbags
cheap nba jerseys
true religion outlet store

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...