Friday, December 19, 2008

Parker 51 Special (Christmas Card Time)


You would think having to pick out a pen to write 85 Christmas card envelopes would be a huge dilemma for me, but not so much, It was either this or my Waterman 92 with a flex nib, but for the amount of writing I had to do...this was my "go to" pen when it came down to it . The Parker 51 "Special". The ink was the only real question mark and I ended up going with Noodler's Polar Black. I still have the inky fingers to prove it. (No pictures though.)

It's rare that I ink a pen, write with it, then clean it and put it back, but for some reason I did that tonight. I will use it soon, but not until something special pops up. I am way over my limit of inked pens and this one should be clean, or in use. I need to put that list together somewhere, but this pen is in my top 5 for writers. The nib is a perfect Fine. It's easy to fill and has not let me down.

It looks as though I will be trading my pen for a shovel this weekend. Lovely. Everybody stay safe and warm.
I will be back with another pen on Monday.

I am on twitter if anyone else does that sort of thing. Feel free to follow. http://twitter.com/dunkind
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Speedmaster said...

Nice pen, and pics. ;-)

R. Parks said...

Man, I've coveted that Parker 51 for some time now. What is the best way to acquire one of these?

By the way, I check this site everyday and enjoy the reviews. Thanks.

raybanoutlet001 said...

ray ban sunglasses
fitflops sale clearance
michael kors handbags
moncler outlet
coach outlet
christian louboutin shoes
nike shoes
nba jerseys
ralph lauren outlet
nike air jordan

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...