Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Uni-Ball Signo 207 takes a bath


There's a huge sticker on the front of the package that says "Helps prevent check fraud." Sanford uses a special ink formula that traps the ink into the paper fiber to prevent washing your info off of your checks.

So being the curious fellow that I am, I wrote down a quote and did my best to get rid of it.

Click for better views....I did not feel like having a bunch of guys in suits knocking on my door so I didn't do any online research on how to commit check fraud. I did do a 6 hour soak and then sprayed on some Spray and Wash and gave it a little scrubbing. The first picture is just after the soak.

It reminds me of the Office Space quote: "I can't believe what a bunch of nerds we are. We're looking up "money laundering" in the dictionary." Good Stuff.


This was after the scrubbing. Bottom line, it held up very well. In the past I would sign my checks with a fountain pen, but... no more, this is my new pen of choice when it comes time to give that little punk up the street a check for mowing my lawn. (I never trusted him anyway.)


It's a Good Pen. It's a .7 and writes like it,  puts down a nice fat line of ink.  There's one more day to get your guess in on winning a free pen. Just check yesterdays post, and the winner will be announced tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Nrepose said...

What kind of paper did you use? Nr

Good Pens said...

Just common copy paper, (I was not feeling very scientific.) I added a link to your blog btw. Thanks.

Speedmaster said...

Very cool, nice work! I had a couple of those pens and liked them quite a bit.

raybanoutlet001 said...

skechers shoes
oakley sunglasses
ferragamo outlet
converse shoes
fitflops shoes
san antonio spurs
giants jersey
michael kors uk
ecco sandals
carolina panthers jersey

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...