Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sharpie Mini


Everything lately for me has been about simplicity. How can I get the most effect for the least amount of input. It's not that I am not willing to put in the extra time for things...it's that a 2 year old + a one month old= I am not sure really what is simple (or where me pants area) anymore. One bright shining star lately has been the Sharpie Micro. I have been on a labeling run lately and between this and my Brother ptouch, everything has a place and an owner.

I don't imagine I will ever hang a chain on the nifty cap loop, but its nice to know if I have this pen when I am 80 and feel the need to wear it around my neck to permanently mark down on my wall the number of grapes I had that day, it will be there. (wow...there was a little flash into the future I did not want to see.) For this pen...there's really no need to do a writing test. If you are unsure how a sharpie writes you should immediatly go eat about 42 grapes.

Have a great day.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Andrew said...

Sharpie's has done a really great job of branching out into other writing utensil niches in recent years. This is just another instance. Companies, like Adobe, are even giving out Sharpie pens as promotional giveaways now. Who would have thought that Sharpie would have entered the promotional industry years ago?

Mike said...

I agree Andrew, and Sharpie's are great! I surely wouldn't wear a Sharpie around my neck, but I keep a mini Sharpie when I go on golf outings. Makes it much easier to keep track of your golf ball

Sam said...

Who'd have thought it, the Sharpie Pen's had kids! :) Can't wait for these to make it across the pond.

Leigh @ compactbydesign said...

I hope the absence means the new blog will be up soon. Come on by my blog to see your Bloggy Award for what you've done here.

Anonymous said...

i like this design very much..it is easy to handle and quite attractive also..
Kristina

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

Anonymous said...

I tried using these at work (vet clinic) and I tried using the loop to keep it on a lanyard as we use sharpies to write on blood collection tubes. Eventually had to abandon teh idea as all too often I found myself just wearing the cap with teh pen missing on the floor somewhere. It did write nicely though.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the sharpie pens. The great thing about the micro is it can go on my keychain, and I always have a pen. Small enough it's not bothersome either.

justine said...

I also agree with Andrew. Pens from Sharpie are great. I've been using them for years and it never fails me.

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...