Monday, August 3, 2009

Coolest thing I have seen in a while



I really hope every one gets to take a peek at Cheeming Boey's amazing flickr set. This is the kind of stuff that amazes and inspires me. I love finding the coolest art in the oddest places. I could stare at these all day long and this is one of my favorites. The even sweeter thing is...these are for sale. Incredible stuff. Enjoy.

Update...and I already asked what kind of pens are used for this. Update number 2: A simple Sharpie is used.



6 comments:

woodworker said...

Hahaha great new things. I love it.

Unknown said...

Those are great! I like his site as well. Thanks for sharing.

Mike said...

O Man! That's really cool. A great way to reuse styrofoam cups.

elmo iscariot said...

Update number 2: A simple Sharpie is used.

Unfortunate, that. For a $250 work of art, I'd prefer _not_ to have to bank on acid inks not reacting badly with styrofoam.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! it seems to be in thermocal glass


Saavi

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

Inbound call center said...

Hi,I also enjoy to learn about the old arts.And yes, the site is good.

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...