Friday, March 13, 2009

The pen is mightier than the...err, nevermind.


So I have this pen. it's a rollerball...boring right? It looks like every other pen you see out there...

But what is this?

Yes, you guessed it. Pop the top on this one and a rather dangerous knife arrives. I am not even sure if this is legal or not. I do know that doing a writing sample for this pen would be illegal. Let's just say it was NOT made for its writing ability. I don't think I have ever even written with it and I definitely have not stabbed anyone with it.

Here's the business end of this thing. Again, I have no idea why I have this one, but I do.Have a great weekend everyone-Seth
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have a nice site.

OfficeSupplyGeek said...

I know that at some point you must have had a meeting or two where you really wish you had that pen with you. :)

Nrepose said...

I needed that laugh! Thanks. I'm not a big S&W knife fan but that one looks nice.
Nr

John Johnston said...

Say hello to my little pen . . .

Good Pens said...

Thanks MJ! (and all) yes, sometimes it is tough to keep this in my pocket, although I would rather shoot a stream from my Snorkels! You can get some distance on those.

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...