Monday, January 26, 2009

Wahl Ring Top Fountain Pen (little fella)


Not shown actual size. Objects in pictures are smaller than they appear. This pen is tiny. Like... lost in the bottom of the pen cup tiny. The initials are L. A. E. sorry they are upside down, but I have a habit of shooting with the point on the left if you noticed. This was a gift years ago and I shined it up, threw in a fresh sac and have been in love with it ever since.

The nib is a Wahl 2 - 14K and flexes very well. My copperplate is coming along nicely but I am no where near posting the progress yet. I have more fun doodling more than anything. This ink is Private Reserve Midnight Blues and I am in love with it. I should be putting up a review shortly as well of that.

I told you it was tiny. Being a guy, I don't usually flaunt this pen. I don't whip this one out on poker night to show the boys, but in secret, when it matters, I am not afraid to ink this one up and go to town. It's a good pen.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm glad you enjoy your pen! I recently purchased a pen just like this, and I'm not sure I know what I'm doing with it : /

I bought it on a whim and got home and realized that I know next to nothing about these pens. Do you think you could tell me a little bit about it (like how to fill it and such)?

Thanks for your time!
Hannah

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...