Sunday, January 25, 2009

Pen Holder Project


Rare weekend post for me but I wanted to share something cool....

I found the directions to a sweet pen holder here on Instructables and decided to give it a try. I probably could put the zip ties on the inside, but I used the power of fire to smooth them out a bit and I need to find some black ones zips, but it didn't turn out too bad. 10 minutes total, drill and zip. I didn't really need another pen cup, but it was fun easy stuff. Back tomorrow with another pen.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool piece of recycling. The green bits add a nice flair to it. If attached on the inside, they might prove hazardous to pen barrels. So I think it turned out just right. Nice and roomy, too.

dowdyism said...

That's great - good work outta you!

Good Pens said...

Nice, now I feel much better about the ties on the outside! I added your site back in to my links, still putting things back together.

OfficeSupplyGeek said...

I saw this on the instructables site the other day and thought it was a great way to use up those old floppy disks...then I realized I didnt remember the last time I owned one. :) Great work though, and good idea for a post.

Anonymous said...

What are those things you made the pen holder out of? :)

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...