Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Uni-ball Vision Needle Micro (the eyes have it)


Click for Better views. I got this pen from uni-ball and gave it two good weeks of use of solid writing and the bottom line is that the pen is exactly as advertised. Smooth flowing micro point with a waterproof ink. What I notice is that I usually have pen A.D.D. I will grab a pen and then 10 minutes later I have a completely different pen in my hand, but with this one, I have been holding on to it longer than usual.

Fact: In a normal life-span, your eyes will bring you almost 24 million images of the world around you. There's a few from last years flu season I want to erase from my mind, but that's for another day. It's right at a .5 tip and has been working well in my Moleskins and sketchbooks without issues. I think they got this pen right.

In case of emergency, break glass and it wouldn't hurt the pen, they state that the needle is stronger in this version. . Uni-ball is really putting a great lineup of pens together and overall I have been impressed with the quality. I wish I would see a .38 at some point, but that's just me being really picky. Good Pens.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't agree more. I love all Uni-Ball pens and this post definitely down the company justice.

Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only one who's going after this pen. I'm an architect, and we always look for good pens that are 'easy' to draw and write. This Uni-Ball Vision Needle Micro has been at my hand since I first found it 3 months ago. But the sad thing is they don't seem to be manufacturing this pen as much. Even Uni-Ball site doesn't seem to have this micro version anymore.

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...