Sunday, November 9, 2008

Quoting Fight Club on Monday Morning (going to be a good week)


Chuck Palahniuk wrote “On a large enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.” Well, we hit a zero over the weekend. If you can manage to use a pen enough, at some point it will run out of ink. (Which is my overly obvious statement of the day.) Here is my Bic Z4 0.5 mm-bone dry and in the trashcan. This pen was well traveled and well used. It seemed like it held a ton of ink and somehow I managed to burn through that ink without losing this one.

It seems like a perfect .5 to me, not too thick, dried fairly quickly and the point stays pretty wet even with the cap off. I think since I bought this, they have changed the way this pen looks, but you still should be able to find these out there. I will be buying some more as soon as I can find them. Cheap and a Good Pen.

The Z4 has chosen to be cremated and it's ashes will be placed into a bottle of Noodler's Black waterproof ink for future generations to enjoy...

I am starting a new column this week called "what did she bring me.' Stay tuned, more to follow.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...