Monday, October 6, 2008

Spot on....The Pilot Super


I love 3"x 5" cards. Sometimes they might be an excuse to use pens, but I pretty much overuse them if that is possible. This pen feels like it was made for the 3 by 5's. I picked this one up on a whim my last trip to Kinokuniya Bookstore in NYC. I am sure it was only a few bucks, but I now will start looking for more every time I am there. With the cap on the back, it's almost 6.5 inches long (a full inch longer than the Lamy from Friday.) so it has a great feel. By the way, Post-it makes 3x5's with a sticky back that I must have on my desk at all times. Larger/better view by clicking.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Speedmaster said...

Very cool! And glad I found the blog, I like it. ;-)

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...