Thursday, October 30, 2008

Don't look at me, I am just like all the other G-2's



I may look exactly like all the other .7 G2's out there in the world, those fat pens that leave thick smeary gel all over every ones papers. To me, a .7 pen is the devil. Too gloppy, unrefined, like taking a 2 by 4 to a street fight. It's just not cool anymore. Back in the day, you could get away with it. Not anymore.

BUT... looking carefully at the clip, you will see a little 0.38 emblem. Kinda like pulling up beside a Mustang and revving your engine to race it and then seeing a Cobra logo on the side of the car. Uh Oh. (last analogy for the day I promise.) I bought these in a 5 pack at Staples for about 6 Dollars and am confident it was the best purchase I have made in a while. These pens just flat out write well and as much as I mentioned I was sick of the .5's, these make up for it.

Apparently, someone has TOO many pens because he is giving them away now. Here's the link the giveaway. Pen Addict He also recently fired off a box to Pen for Kids which is incredible stuff. Go check out their site if you have not been there yet. Great program and I am glad the Pen Addict turned me on to them.

I shot another Parker 51 last night, I think I may go over that one tomorrow. Cheers.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...