Monday, March 23, 2015

Daily Carry

Quick update on the pens that I carry on a daily basis and what has been in heavy rotation.  The other side of the book has my fountain pens.  Will get a shot of those later. The G-6 has a Sarasa .4 (blue-black) in it (as does the Waterman.)   Click for a better view.  I need to review the Techno Line,  I really like that little thing.   After going from 20-30 pens in my bag, I have settled down a little.  This changes when I travel, but for now I am happy with the rotation.
It's good to be back. 

Good Pens

2 comments:

Hisham said...

I carry a lot. Two small cases. The bigger one is just a zippered pencil case that also houses some odds and ends. Whenever I can I prefer to use Fountain Pen even for doodling. For those unfriendly papers I go the mech pencil route.

Unknown said...

coach factory outlet online
ray ban sunglasses outlet
birkenstock shoes
birkenstock outlet
jordan femmes pas cher
michael kors outlet
yeezy shoes
michael kors purses
white sox jerseys
nike roshe one
xushengda0517

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...