Thursday, May 21, 2009

Noodler's Ink "Luxury Blue" and a new cause


I just wanted to drop a quick post because I am in love (like...circle one, "yes, no, or maybe" kind of love) with this ink. The Office Supply Geek was awesome enough to send a bottle over in a trade and I am glad he did. It's a fairly muted color, here is is compared to Private Reserve American Blue on the bottom. Subtle yet awesome. I have heard it referred to as "denim." But if loving denim is wrong I don't want to be right. I will get a proper review out in a little bit but for now, I have been loading this in every pen I can find.

I know this has nothing to do with pens, so bear with me.. I raced bicycles for a very long time in my life and bicycling remains a constant love. A few months ago I came across a great organization that is getting bikes in the hands of people that need them... to live. I have always rode my bike because I wanted to, I never realized that people in the world need to ride a bike to get medicine, or to get food for their family. So I have decided for the rest of the year (and maybe forever) 100% of my adsense revenue from this site will get dropped in a check to The World Bicycle Relief. You can read more about the organization here. Thanks.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

OfficeSupplyGeek said...

Glad you like the ink so much! The bicycle relief charity seems very cool too...amazing the things we sometimes take for granted.

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...