Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Parker Mechanical Pencil


This one would be tough to give up. It's a solid pencil that makes me wish I had the pen that went along with it. It stands the test of time on its own though... so I am happy. Directions: 1. Twist. 2. Write.

Due to some traveling, it will be a light photographing week. I still should be able to get a post up everyday, but the quality might be a bit lacking. Bear with me and we can get back to the good stuff later this week.

The experiment goes on, my cab driver gave me an odd look when I signed my receipt with a Sheaffer Lifetime tonight but it's all part of the fun.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is the name of the model?

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...