Monday, February 2, 2009

Fountain Pen Weekend


This weekend was all about Fountain pens (and the big game) Unfortunately the game kept me from reviewing a pen Sunday night.

But I did snap these over the weekend. I was trying to create a desktop design, but I never threw it on the tripod or photoshopped so you get this version. I do have very large versions if interested I can get them to you.

These are what I decided to clean and ink on Friday and you have seen some of them on the blog and the rest will all follow. I can't say enough how much I love my Private Reserve Copper Burst ink. So nice, I will get a review out this week on it, but it's in a great deal of these pens right now.

I will be back in the game tomorrow with a fresh pen or ink post.

Seth
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is soooo wrong! I don't need another obsession. You are not helping. You are a lucky boy.

OfficeSupplyGeek said...

Me and my TWO fountain pens are very jealous. :) Looks like a nice collection though, great photography too.

Anonymous said...

Like the way they look! Are they vintage, if so which make and models?

Anonymous said...

Cool way to photograph your pens!

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...