Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Lady Mechanical Pencil

First of all, yesterday was an amazing blog day. The love was flowing and it was an incredible day...thanks again and that's what keeps me going... but now I have to go back to it and if that means breaking out one of the big dogs...count me in.

At first blush, this looks like a perfectly normal old school mechanical pencil. If that were the case, we could all high-five, bump chests and get on with our day- but no.... someone had to go and put a naked girl inside the pencil.

With a little tap, a shield pops down and reveals the (sorta) naked truth. There's not a logo on this one, I am not sure who would admit to actually manufacturing this but it works and it's interesting. It reminds me of a great line from So I married an Axe Murderer (awesome movie) is when Charlie Blurts out "I was just naked then...very nude."

It's a fun little addition to the collection and one I usually keep in the back of the drawer... that is unless my crazy uncle Ted comes over and makes me show it to him... again.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nrepose said...

That's hillarious!! Thanks for sharing that one. Nr

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...