Thursday, October 16, 2008

The hottest love has the coldest end.



Why do I fall in love with pens that later I feel like I have to be the high bidder on Ebay to keep writing with?

For example the Pentel Ceramicron (should be called Ceramagic) 500 II SR51.

These are mostly drawing pens for me, but I will use the 03 in a notebook every now and then for lists and such. I bought the series 01,02,03,04 and a pack of refills at the time. They have lasted me a while, but now, I fear the end is getting near. A Google search only shows a ton of people freaking out asking where they can get refills. Lovely. How will your average Joe the plumber support his pen habit. Like this "Dear Ebay, here is all my money, please send back a refill for me, thanks". I may fire off an email to Jetpens to see if they have any hidden somewhere or are willing to track them down or keep googling hoping someone in Japan has a closet full of refills. Cheers!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man!! Just get dip-ink pens. You can get interchangeable nibs do do pretty much any kind of line you want. And they cost like - a dollar.

Anonymous said...

..How will your average Joe the plumber support his pen habit...

Too f'n funny!

Good Pens said...

thanks for the comments!

raybanoutlet001 said...

coach factory outlet
nike huarache
louboutin shoes
nike tn
oakley sunglasses
carolina jerseys
cardinals jersey
jordan 8
supreme clothing
jordan shoes

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...