Monday, October 20, 2008

Crossed Up



Click for a bigger picture. As I was setting up the shot for this, I was thinking about my Cross post where I said I was not a big fan of Cross Pens, but then going through my collection, I realized I must be because I have so many of them. So, trying to be as fair as possible, I inked this one up and have been using it for a few days and am quite happy with it, the nib is silky smooth. I remember reading that Cross's are not that easy to ID the years, so I have no idea how old this one is, (anyone?) but it is engraved with intials! (but the initials are not mine) so someone might be missing their pen. I am keeping it, don't ask for it back.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know Seth, I don't believe Cross FPs are exactly forgettable, but I found one in a drawer recently that I had completely forgotten about. What gives? Searching my memory I decided that I remembered it being a scratchy writer and that was why it was consigned to the utter darkness of oblivion. Of course I have yet to ink it to put my theory to the test.

Barrel Of A Pencil

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...