Thursday, December 4, 2008

Waterman Model 92


Click for better views.
You find some pens, and some pens find you.... this pen found me. I walked by it 5 or 6 times wandering around a store one day, till on my way out, I looked down and there it was, in a tiny box with a bunch of old gold pencils.


A quick glance showed me this #2 nib, and I was off to the register. I could smell the flex possibilities.


I believe that this was part of a pencil set, (but I might be wrong) I hope that one day I will be walking through another store and find the matching pencil. I imagine fireworks will go off, doves will burst from the ceiling and a choir will rejoice in the reunion of pen and pencil.----Actually, that would be pretty weird, maybe I will just go on Ebay and look for the match. After pulling it apart and cleaning, I will be replacing the sac on it this weekend. Hopefully I will have some writing samples next week. It's a real Good Pen.
Posted by Picasa

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...