Friday, August 14, 2009

My 200th pen post (wow)


I really miss the process, a good friend emailed me last night hoping that the updates were coming along smoothly...they are, but working on your current house while building a new one did not work for me. I was hoping to start some new pens on the new site, but here we are today with a fresh post. The only markings on this pen are on the cap, it says "Japan Marksman" and it is a cartridge filler. It's thin, like really thin, almost too thin for my hands.

The sun was shining in my kitchen window so I actually got to shoot with sunlight. Interesting. This pen has a bit of a "cheap look" to the metal. For how thin it is..it does have a bit of weight to it. You can see the threads by the nib, so it is a screw cap. I can only imagine that this came in a set, or with a notebook...it just has kinda that feel to it.

I just dipped it here, so it was not the smoothest writing ever, but it is true, Sara, Sam ,Brad, Jason, Mike, (and many others) you guys
have been great and I appreciate all your help and links and conversations. I am looking forward to another 200.

Have a great weekend.
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Andrew said...

Congrats on your 200th post! Keep up the great work! I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Nrepose said...

Congratulations! Thanks for all of your help and, of course, the great posts. Looking forward to another 200! Nr

Sara said...

congrats on the milestone~!

here is to be many many more!

Mike said...

Congrats on the 200th post! May many more come very soon :D

Beth said...

Congrats on 200! You always do such a great job with your reviews :)

The Missive Maven said...

That pen looks a lot like a Wing Sung 618 "toothpick pen." But of course the Wing Sung is Chinese, and doesn't have a threaded cap. I love wee skinny pens, so I'm rather intrigued by this one.

The Missive Maven said...

Oh - and I love that you showed the pen with a bunch of carrots. :-)

Anonymous said...

wow..its great you had completed your 200 posts...congratulations...
now i am waiting for more..
Kristina

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

Richard said...

Wooow that is a lot of posts. Congratulations!

School Supplies Sleuth said...

Congratulations on your 200th!

yanmaneee said...

kobe shoes
coach outlet store
nike air vapormax
vapormax
hermes handbags
supreme clothing
off white hoodie
hermes bag
yeezy 700
nike air max

tashan said...

see this site replica bags online his comment is here replica designer backpacks click this site louis vuitton replica

Unknown said...

visit homepage Dior Dolabuy click here to investigate the original source you could check here look these up

mcshenee said...

useful site have a peek here hop over to here internet this page Bottega Veneta Dolabuy

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...