Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sheaffer Triumph's AKA "The Twins"


One clean and shiny, one...not so much.



The twins. Not my only set of twins, but I do love these. One is cleaned up and one I have yet to touch. They look like a dream but only one fills up. I was told they are not fun to work on, but as classic as they are, I may need to restore these to have the matching set. They look solid black in the photo's but, there is some clear and red striping outside of all the dried ink. It's amazing what a little Dremel action can do to clean up an old fountain pen.

I can't resist Sheaffer's when I see them for sale, I love the School pens and I am sure you will be seeing a ton of them here in the future.

No comments:

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...