Thursday, November 6, 2008

Jetpens Rawks


Click for a better view of the color, no photoshopping on this page, it's that bright!

I found Jetpens a few years ago when I was looking for refills for my Pentel Tradio's and have put quite a few orders in since then. When I heard they were offering pens for review, I fired off an email to Lily at Jetpens and she was awesome enough to send me a few pens. My first pen is the Uni-ball Signo DX UM-151 Gel Ink Pen - New Colors - 0.38 mm - Mandarin Orange The link will take you to the product page.

Jetpens says it best: Users can enjoy clean and even flowing lines, and the strong tips can withstand all the heavy handed writing you can offer. Like all our other pens, the Uniball Signo DX is highly sought after by artists and writers alike, but difficult to find in the US.

I usually am a black or Blue-black kind of user, but I have seriously been enjoying the orange. My notebook has some color to it now, and the pen is incredibly dependable. Ask it to write and it just flows. The .38 is the perfect tip for me and fine line work.  I could not be happier with it. It's a good pen and I am not just saying that.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

cookNice said...

Hi,

I love your site, I wanted to know how can I get involved it reviewing pens for JetPens?

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...