Friday, November 7, 2008

Ch Ch Ch Changes


Click for a larger view.

I love minor variations on pens. I picked up this Pilot V Corn (Corn? Really? they named a pen after corn?) and it's a dead ringer for the Pilot V Ball Extra fine except it has a plastic clip. I am sort of curious if this is a biodegradable pen or not.


OK, Der...I just Googled... yes, it's a bio pen. I only found it on the Japanese sight and translated.

" Rollerball direct solution ceremony marked the first eco-certified product "V cone" Liquid formula is straight from the custom REZU smooth finish" Here's the translated link if curious. http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://www.pilot.co.jp/products/pen/ballpen/water_based/vcorn/index.html&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dpilot%2BV%2Bcorn%2Bpen%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26rlz%3D1C1GGLS_enUS291%26sa%3DG


It's a Good pen! I don't really feel like I am saving the world when I am writing with it, but I will give it some time just to be sure. It was cheap, I think under two bucks and I now have about 5 in my drawer so hopefully I will get to them soon!

Have a good weekend and I will post again on Monday.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jean-Bernard said...

I picked up one recently and I'm enjoying it as my roller ball pen of the moment. :)

Kim said...

Ooh... where did you pick this up? Just yesterday I was lamenting my contribution to the sea of plastic in the world.

Good Pens said...

Kim-It was another purchase from Maido in San Jose. I will do some digging to see if you can buy these online. Thanks for the comment!

Anonymous said...

I think it is "cone", not "corn". The Japanese language, for what-ever reasons, can not produce an "r", such as in English; so when they decide to use the language in on their products, it can turn=out to be, well, I think it's cute, anyway'. It is a super' pen.

rochelle said...

What's the website? I used to buy them at a Japanese stationary store in San Francisco but I just moved to New Orleans and i have no idea where to get more! :) thank you!

yanmaneee said...

louboutin shoes
birkin bag
christian louboutin
adidas gazelle sale
nike shox
yeezy boost 350 v2
balenciaga
coach bags sale
air max 270
air max 2017

Unknown said...

great post to readpop over here imp sourceLook At This navigate to this websitepop over here

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...