Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pen News!









I added a new column on the right hand side that I plan on keeping updated as news related stuff comes flowing in.  I am tempted to put it in the body...and I might eventually but in order to keep the noise down I will tuck it over there.
Enjoy!

If you are interested in this sort of thing, let me know and I could start putting more in the main part of the blog... up to you. Feel free to leave a comment.

And I started putting my missing links back in,  shoot me an email if you want a link exchange.

1 comment:

power balance said...

welcom to power balance
Free shipping, cheaper price Rosetta Stone allows headstones to provide genealogical just for you.

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...