Monday, December 28, 2009

Top 10 of 2009. # 6 Pilot G-3 Gel .38


These might all start to blend together for me. From 6 on down it will be tough, but I am getting them to you before the end of the year, so hold on to your hats and get your fingers inky.

I have reviewed these once or twice and it truly is the one pen that I don't mind pulling a cap off of. I can clicky-clicky with the best of them, but for this kind of writing perfection, I would drop down and do 20 push-ups every time I had to write if needed. Wow, not going to do that anytime soon, but feel free to if you dumped a little extra gravy on your Christmas mashed potatoes. Gravy Free in 2010 is the new anthem.

Yee-Haw. There's a pretty nice shade of blue that is also available in this pen, but I tend to use the black the most. The pen actually feels like it weighs a little more than it should, which to me.. is a good thing. By the way, the same rule applies to a watermelon, they are 98% water so when you pick them up, they should feel heavier than they look. That way you know they are ripe.


I hope everyone is enjoying their Holiday and I am looking forward to an outstanding 2010 and getting back to proper reviews.

Cheers.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

John Johnston said...

Verrry nice!

Lisa said...

i like the look of this one -- will have to try it out

watch twilight new moon said...

Yeah.. this one is very nice. I've been using this kind of pen for years and it never fails me.

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...