Thursday, December 31, 2009

Oh, Final note for the Year..(non-pen related)

I posted this on Twitter and Facebook and had a few people request the link again so here it is in case you need a good end of year tax donation. I am riding my bike in a single day 100 mile ride next Spring raising money for the American Diabetes Association with the Tour de Cure in CT.

I gathered a few good friends of mine that I raced with in the past and convinced them to pedal for 6 or more hours straight. If you feel inclined, here is my donation page , you can search for Seth Goodling (my name) and here is a link to the Tour De Cure page if you need a little more info. Or direct link here http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR/TourdeCure/TDC060138030?px=5469829&pg=personal&fr_id=6847


Thanks in advance, I appreciate it.

Seth

4 comments:

Eric said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Cool blog you got here. I'd like to read more concerning that matter. Thnx for posting this information.
Joan Stepsen
Tech gadgets

soulsearcher said...

also non-pen related but relates to writing..it was very inconvenient to
write on a paper when you have excessive sweating
on the hands

Roshan Reddy said...

It's really good to read something we had interest. Keep blogging. All the best.

Roshan Reddy
Sindh India

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...