Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Talking Pen


So this is kind of cool for a pen. You can record your notes, or grocery lists or whatever. It has 2 channels and the battery for the recorder has way outlasted the ink supply. Not that I ever remember writing with this, but whatever. To me this was never actually for writing. It's was more of a novelty.

I think I have had this pen for a few years and so far I have recorded "cool" and "does this come in a fine tip" and "Don't make me stop this car..."

For the writing sample...why bother. I doubt they had writing instrument in mind when they made this pen. It's fun to play with, it works as a recorder and it's going back in the box right now. Welcome to Tuesday everyone.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

noisician said...

i have that "pen", too! and i'm not sure what to do with it either.

College Term Papers said...

It's always nice when you can not only be informed, but also get knowledge, from these type of blog, nice entry. Thanks

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...