Monday, April 27, 2009

Sharpie Chisel Point in Black


So I am a huge Sharpie fan as seen here, but for some reason, this one slipped by all the other reviews and it just sort of popped up on my desk one day. It's a fun little Sharpie. The Chisel POint!

A chisel point on a Sharpie is a brilliant move if you ask me. I have a few regular Sharpies that have worn down to the plastic after heavy use, so I will see if this one holds an edge throughout the Sharpie lifetime.

I keep this one in my sock- like Terrell Owens and if I need it, I just pull it out and its ready to use. (kidding, I am not wearing socks) Pants yes...socks no. I try to keep that straight.

There is no need for me to go into the details on the ink stuff, that's already been done, but that tip is fascinating and fun to write with. I have been amazed at the amount of emails and comments on my little Fountain pen Experiment (using only fountain pens for a month.) It's actually much hard than I had imagined and I love my fp's, but I see May just around the corner and I need my gel fix.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good heavens, apart from the odd Sharpie to label a CD, I've used nothing but fountain pens for the past four years. The trick is to not concern yourself with the lesser forms of pen.

Good Pens said...

4 years blows my mind, again, my problem is I love my non fountain pens as well and have no real reason to give them up. I admire your willpower!

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...