Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sakura Tiara Gel Pen


If I ever need a fat bold pen that writes a silvery, glittery line that sparkles so much it could be seen from space.... this is the one I would use....no questions asked. I am not sure if I picked this one up at JetPens or somewhere else but I am not ashamed to say that I own it. (for the most part.)

I do not do scrap booking, or cute crafty stuff which is where I think this pen gets used the most. I would love to take notes or use the Tiara in meetings...its just that I think I would get called out on it. "Based on the Quarterly numbers....whoa, hey, who brought the Sparkly pen?"

So, this pen sits in my office mostly unused. I hope the day will come when I will need this pen for something. Like a suit of armor, or a Rocketship maybe. Overall, it's a great Japanese pen that has a definite purpose. (I just have not found it yet) Good Pen.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...