Monday, March 9, 2009

Pilot MultiBall (yes, please) and details on Fridays fountain


This is another pen that makes me want to find something to write. I picked up this one up in NYC and it really surprised me. A quick sample writing at the store and I bought 3 to take home.

The next day I went on the hunt and bought a handful more for my very own. These pens are that good for me. It writes just a shade under a .5 and flows and flows and flows.

My biggest pen problem right now is that I have too many pens that love to write with. I may need to go into some sort of forced pen semi retirement and a new rotation plan. These Pilots have found a way into my heart and I need to make the time to use them.

Normally, I am very stingy with the details of my pen sourcing. Although between Twitter, Facebook, Email and Comments, I have to get the details out on my new Pilot fountain pen. So--- this is what the package looks like. I bought it at Kinokuniya Bookstores, Midtown West right by Bryant park. If you are lucky enough to go there... go downstairs to the pen section and have fun. I believe this one was $9.25ish. Good Luck and let me know if you pick one up. I am in the process of finding another source for these, so I will let you know what I come up with.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Nrepose said...

Is this the same pen as the Permaball? Nr

OfficeSupplyGeek said...

These do write very nice, I've got a green one I picked up from JetPens a while ago.

Melanie said...

I googled them and found them at JetPens (the usual colors) and only $1.50 each.....thanks for sharing all your fun pen finds!!

Good Pens said...

NR- I have no idea. Looks similar, but not sure if it's exact. HMMM, I might need to buy more pens.

Unknown said...

I love Kinokuniya. The one near Bryant Park is nice, I like all the levels and the cafe zaiya they have inside. I miss living near one.

Fabrice said...

This is the best pen in the world!... Absolutely writes (or draws!) and dries on every imaginable surface... Can't live without it!

raybanoutlet001 said...

coach factory outlet
nike huarache
louboutin shoes
nike tn
oakley sunglasses
carolina jerseys
cardinals jersey
jordan 8
supreme clothing
jordan shoes

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...