Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pilot G-3 + Jetpens = Happily Ever After


I may have written about this pen in the past. If I did I am sorry, it's just that this pen might be the perfect pen for everything that I do. I know you naysayers will go naysaying that it seems like every pen I write about I love and that it's the perfect pen...in the "World of Seth" that would be true, but sadly it's not.

But no joking, this is my ideal pen. It's a fine Gel point (.38) the ink color rocks and I can't find a paper that this pen doesn't love. JetPens sells these for $2.50 each here and I cannot think of a better way to spend that money. Some people like the feel of a clicky pen and I can appreciate that myself, but there's also something satisfying about capping this thing at the end of a workday.

If a strange man ever comes to me and says that I have to grab 5 pens in the next 60 seconds and then he tells me that they would be the only 5 pens I could use for the rest of my life...this would be one of the five that I would be holding at the end of the day. By the way, if you ever see that guy, tell him to leave me alone because I love all my pens.

Good Pens.
Posted by Picasa

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...