Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Signs, signs, everywhere there's signs



Click for better views, I present the Pentel Sign pen. In black of course. Used heavily for note cards, post-its and to do lists. It's a thinking mans pen/marker. I know I can leave it uncapped while my mind scurries about and if I ever come up with something terrific to write, I know it will be ready to go. This pen actually gets better for me the more the point gets worn down a bit, this one looks brand new though. There's a stationary store in NYC somewhere on 72nd over by Columbus I pick these up for about a buck each when I am in town. I should try the other colors, but black just works for me on this. Oh, and my trusty moleskin is included as well.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...