Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pilot G2 0.38 at Staples?

Just a Saturday note:  If you are close to a Staples anytime soon,  FYI!  Yesterday I saw a 5 pack of Pilot G2's in the .38 version.  I actually made a "huh" sound when I saw them.  About 6 bucks for them.  It's a bloody steal.  Except you can't got to my Staples,  I bought all they had.  Seriously.  I bought 3 packs and I am considering going to the other Staples a few towns over this afternoon.  I am not sure if this was an ordering mistake or they are starting to carry the finer tips.  Regardless,  it makes me happy. 



4 comments:

dowdyism said...

I caught them at my local Target a few months back, so hopefully this is a trend.

FelipĆ£o G said...

My local Target and Office Max are also selling them

Good Pens said...

Good to hear, I will keep an eye out for them

styluscarnivorous said...

The Pilot G2 0.38 is the best pen in the world- no contest. And I've tried them all.

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...