Friday, October 31, 2008

Not a scary Pen


Instead of the Parker 51, (Sorry Fountain Pen Network People) I went searching through for a Frankenpen or something theme-like for Halloween. An Orangish Brown Brush pen was all I could come up with. (I blame the sudden spike in sugar consumption yesterday in a pre Halloween day candy raid, It was ugly.)



This brush pen is called the "Splash!!" Made in Japan, I have a green one also, but cannot find a lot about it on the net, so again, I might be screwed when looking for more of these. Good pens! I don't use them a ton, I love the concept of a brush pen, but do always have the need to use them. Have a good Holiday and weekend everyone. Thanks again for the great comments and emails, I appreciate it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...