Monday, October 13, 2008

Meet Ester



Click for better view. The Esterbrook, If memory serves, it is a J model, Esterbrook made points and nibs well before the civil war, so whatever, I am just trying to be smart. This pen was a daily writer for me for about 2 years. Very dependably, has a good sac and has seen more fill ups than my local Hess station (not really, but I ran out of coffee this morning.) Along with the Parker 51's I have to give the nod to this pen. Looks great. writes very strong and I can use just about any ink in it and be happy. Speaking of ink, I am making a run for some fresh Noodlers ink this week. Considering the Baystate Blue, http://www.noodlersink.com/baystateBlue.html but will let you know. And I threw in a little Jason Varitek for good measure. Go Red Sox.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Librarian said...

Sorry for all the comments but anyway I am a fan of Esterbrooks and have nothing bad to say about them.

Anonymous said...

I love my Esterbrook J. It's my favorite drawing pen. I first found out about the 9128 nib from Russell Stutler's website.

Anonymous said...

bape
hermes outlet
curry shoes
supreme clothing
goyard outlet
hermes belts
bape
supreme clothing
ggdb
supreme hoodie

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...