Sunday, February 10, 2013

Muji to Go

Seriously. Do yourself a favor. Next time you are passing through Terminal 5 in JFK, swing by "Muji to Go" and pick up a few good pens.  I don't want to say that I have purposefully flown through New York just to go pen shopping...so I won't actually say that.  However,  I have suddenly found myself in Terminal 5 with a itch and a twenty in my hand. Usually later...the flight attendants are wondering why I have a silly smile on my face while crazily switching pens back and forth in my journal. This is the Gel-Ink Ballpoint in 0.38. and you can buy them online for $1.25.  That hurts to say. It's not fair.  Good Pens like this at this price point make me want to buy handfuls of them. (I have.)
There's the goodness above. 0.38 might be my happy place when it comes to pen widths.  Pens that help my handwriting better are always welcomed and this one is just right for me. There are other flavors if that's not your bag,  but the skinny ones work for me.
 It's a really lightweight pen- but not so much that it bothers me to write with all day.  If you are saying to yourself that you do not want a pen that has a cap but you like the idea of this pen...fear not- they make a clicky version that I will post about later.
 Here's a link to get some of these: http://www.muji.us/store/stationery/pen-pencils.html if you aren't lucky enough to get to NYC.   I doubt you will be disappointed.  I think that I have seen You've Got Mail...but I don't remember the line.  Good one though.
So,  if you have been on the blog lately.  You will notice I have been making some small tweaks.  I got rid of all the pay to click ads (Amazon and Google).  They were just distracting and I was always donating the proceeds anyway. I added a Paypal donate button in case anyone wants to keep the lights on for me.

Back to shoveling.  Elmo was a little nuts.

S-

9 comments:

ccorrada said...

isn't it wonderful? a great way to finish a trip to NYC!

Andrew Ma said...

They also have a shop in San Fransisco, and three shops in Manhattan. Are their notebooks also such good quality and value? I have not bought any yet, but they look temtpting on their web page

Marcie said...

I love Muji pens. You can never go wrong with them. For that price, I always buy a handful every time I go in the Muji store. They are so cheap but you will be surprised with how they write so well. I'm a big fan. These are my no-fuss pens. Of course I also have my fair share of Lamy pens and luxury caran dache pens as well.

Unknown said...

To articulate the precision this is a fine post concerning this topic. I got a wholesome solution from here. Also I can refer to you all office supplies daily here to get educational helps. Even so will wait for more posts from the blogger. Thanks a lot…….

ruyter-pennen said...

nice article, love the muji pens!

Djadai said...

I recommend you these pens http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AIJD1M6, all colors that you might need are available. I didn't even know that some of these colors even existed.

raybanoutlet001 said...

air jordan uk
kate spade sale
nike outlet
jordan 4
philadelphia eagles jerseys
longchamp handbags
yeezy shoes
ray ban sunglasses outlet
coach outlet
christian louboutin outlet

yanmaneee said...

louboutin shoes
birkin bag
christian louboutin
adidas gazelle sale
nike shox
yeezy boost 350 v2
balenciaga
coach bags sale
air max 270
air max 2017

tesende said...

sa réponse sacs répliques acheter en ligne En savoir plus Dolabuy YSL vérifiez-le Louis Vuitton Dolabuy

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...