Friday, February 27, 2009

Levenger Fountain Pen


Now that all that silly contest stuff is over, we can get back to the good stuff...the pens.
Here we have another fountain pen that was gifted to me years ago. I wish I could remember what the model name is- but my memory on it is failing.

What's not failing is the pen. It still fills and writes like it's brand new and it's a pen that I like to throw in a coat pocket for a night out. The weight is such that I always know that it is there and it's always ready to write. This one does not accidentally slip out of your pocket...it has some serious heft to it.

I also love the little star burst emblem on the cap. It's a little detail thing, but Levenger got it right. Congrats again to Shade for winning the giveaway, her ink will be dropped in the mailbox tomorrow.

Have a great weekend everyone- By the way, Twitter has been hot and heavy with the pen and ink talk, feel free to follow me here if you do that sort of thing. http://twitter.com/dunkind

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

redcatbiker said...

It's called the Sir Isaac Newton. I think the design on the cap is based on a cane that he owned.

I have two of these pens, too: A fine point and a medium point.

OfficeSupplyGeek said...

I like that pen a lot...still have not picked up a Levenger Fountain Pen yet, but this review has me one step closer to doing it.

Jeff said...

I own four of the Sir Isaac Newton pens from Levenger, based upon the top of a cane he used. The bodies are black, silver, gold and rust; I have a different color of ink in each.
The pens write flawlessly, and are in their fifth year of service.

Unknown said...

I purchased one for my husband years ago when he completed his PhD and sadly it was stolen from his office. I've been searching for a replacement and to no avail. I also purchased one for his professor upon his retirement-- the pen had such special meaning to my husband because he's a scientist.

Unknown said...

michael kors outlet online
curry shoes
michael kors
celine handbags
michael kors
coach outlet online
coach outlet
air max
adidas superstars
pandora jewelry store
xushengda0517

raybanoutlet001 said...

ray ban sunglasses
fitflops sale clearance
michael kors handbags
moncler outlet
coach outlet
christian louboutin shoes
nike shoes
nba jerseys
ralph lauren outlet
nike air jordan

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...