Friday, December 12, 2008

The Pilot Precise Deluxe


This mornings post is another classic that I feel like I have burned through about a thousand of, but they seem like they are getting harder and harder to find. Luckily, I have a few tucked away. (Of course I do.) The Pilot Pen site only shows this one available in red now, there's a few on Ebay, but I am wondering if they were discontinued.


Wait, it that a tooth mark? Impossible...I DO NOT chew my pens. I wouldn't chew on my enemies pens let alone put teeth marks on MY pens. I just know if I started chewing on the cheap pens, one day I would look down to find out I was gnawing on one of my Holy Grails.
I do love the nice lines this pen puts down and the ink supply on this pen is ridiculous.. It's not really an extra fine, but I have no issues with the line width and that funky little grip bubble works for me.

Yesterday I received a care package from Sharpie and Uni-ball with some incredible pens that I cannot wait to review. Good Pens. Have a great weekend.

Posted by Picasa


6 comments:

Nrepose said...

That's old school! Nice.

Good Pens said...

Good to know, NR! If I like a pen I tend to buy in bulk and sometimes it takes a while to burn through them.

Anonymous said...

How does this pen do with bleed through? Can you use it on many different types of paper without it bleeding to the other side?

Good Pens said...

I just scribbled on my Moleskin and cheap office paper and had to really repeat the lines to get bleed through. The ink dries pretty quickly as well. Thanks,.

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of the "deluxe" version. I love the regular Precise. Thanks for the heads up - I went on Ebay and ordered some!

raybanoutlet001 said...

hugo boss outlet
christian louboutin outlet
clippers jersey
ray ban sunglasses outlet
coach outlet online
miami heat jersey
kate spade outlet
cheap ray bans
nike huarache
christian louboutin shoes

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...