Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Platinum Preppy Fountain pen


I thought I already reviewed this pen simply because I use it so much, but looking back, I don't think I did. I really love this pen, possible the best modern, low cost disposable I have ever used. (In a heads up battle, I probably would give the nod to an old school Sheaffer School though.) The great part is, I have no fear of losing this pen. It's very easy to replace and it writes like a dream on most paper. I am not sure why they named it "preppy" but it works for me.


There are currently 1.1 million students who are home-schooled, or 2 percent of all school-age students ages 5 to 17. Those are the lucky bastards... I wonder how many of those are preppy?

In High School I had a slight preppy period, which I think lasted about a week and consisted of popping the collar on my knock off Lacoste shirts.


Jetpens sells these for $3.00 each here, and you can get refills there as well. Well worth the money. It's a Good pen.

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone and I should have a fresh post for you tomorrow morning.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...