Monday, September 29, 2008

New Fountain Pen





So I did go to New York and I did go to my favorite Japanese pen store, and I did spend way too much money on pens. Most were my regular everyday pens that just needed replenishing, but I found this little $8.95 wonder. They had a clear version that was a little sweeter, but that was a tester and they were not willing to part with it, so I bought the black one. Comes in a tube, Made by Pilot and that is all I know because the rest of the writing is in Japanese. and one of the finest fine points I have ever uses. Perfect for my small moleskin. No pen clip, but I can deal with that, it mostly will be a desk pen. It's a cartridge filled joy and I bought a few spares as well. As always click for larger views and see you again tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Which Japanese store was this? I live in New York and I would love to drop by and visit this store.

Blake said...

The pen can be found here:

http://www.jetpens.com/Pilot-Penmanship-Fountain-Pen-with-Ergo-Grip-Extra-Fine-Nib-Clear-Body/pd/4008

Neha said...

These pens were in their era. Now people mostly use laptops and mobile phones for writing which is not a good practice but yeaah it looks cool and safe time and paper.

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...