Wednesday, March 17, 2010

We have a winner (in my best carnival voice)

Jamie at Waterhalo is the winner.  I was going to get creative with cats or a monkey or something to determine the winner randomly,  but some people freak out about stuff like that,  so I picked the most boring option ever.

Jamie,  shoot me an email and we can sort out the details,  congrats.

And how could I not give the bonus prize to A Quiet mind for bringing Buddha into the mix.  I don't need that kind of bad karma on me,  so I will dig into the vault and pass something along to you as well.  Thanks for all the comments!

Seth

1 comment:

Jaime said...

So excited! Hope you got my email Seth.

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...