Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Blog Down... Blog Down!

Thanks to Office Supply Geek for letting me know Blogspot had some issues this morning. My scheduled post did not update and there were some blank spots but now it looks like I have everything back. I did not want to miss a day of pens so I am posting my catch from a little NYC shopping trip today.

After lunch with a friend, I headed across the street (conveniently) to Kinokuniya Bookstore for a quick walk through. There is one major score here I will post another day but I am very excited about it. 5 minutes in and out and this is what I grabbed. I will get some details out on these very soon. Good Pens

Seth
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In and out in 5 minutes! Wow! The Pilot fountain pen looks interesting. More information please!

Good Pens said...

TWL- It's already been inked and will be posted bright and early tomorrow. (can you tell I am a little excited?) Thanks for the comment!

Moonman AKA The Camry

OK,  Camry MIGHT be a little bit of a stretch comparison.   Low cost and will run forever.  The Moonman M2 is a super fun Chines...